French doors – an elegant choice.
Home interiors can be enhanced through increased light, finishing accents, furnishings and art. All of which add beauty and comfort to the home. Masonite® french doors accentuate any room with their natural, beautiful, wood construction. They are a truly elegant decor enhancement that increases the brightness and functionality of any home. The variety of panel, glass designs, and wood species options make a significant design difference to any home. Species options include clear pine, knotty pine, knotty alder, primed, oak, cherry, poplar, hemlock, and maple.
French door series features
- MDF French doors are manufactured with a plastic coating on the glass panels for clean, simple finishing (which is easily removed after)
- Compression glazing assembly eliminates nail holes and unsightly miter joints.
- MDF French doors are manufactured with traditional stile & rail construction techniques for that quality wood door look and feel
- MDF doors provide superior performance resisting warping, cracking and splitting
- Designs are available as passage; bi-folds; 80″, 84″, or 96″ heights; 1-3/8 or 1 3/4″ thickness