Masonite’s Palazzo Series® Molded Panels Doors feature distinct raised moulding combined with unique high-definition panel profiles. Palazzo’s raised moulding introduces architectural accents like no other door. Palazzo is offered in three architectural designs, Bellagio® and Capri® and the new Treviso™. The Treviso Three-Panel is the third addition to the Palazzo Series. The patented Treviso is a Three-Panel Camber-Top design that embodies a classic European door layout. All three Palazzo designs make a grand impression and add elegance and sophistication to any room.
• Distinct raised moulding combined with unique, high-definition panel profiles
• Exceptionally smooth surface, ideal for painting and decorating
• Palazzo™ features Masonite’s unique Engineered Component Construction. Several core reinforcements† are strategically positioned throughout the door in the stiles, rails and panels to maximize performance. Palazzo was designed to have the weight*, feel and richness of stile & rail wood doors, with all of the performance benefits of a composite wood product.
• Three architectural designs available in both 1-3/8″ and 1-3/4″ doors
• Also available with a 20-minute fire rating (1-3/4″ Bellagio & Capri only)
Please call us at 905-532-4199 or email for specific sizes and availability.
Royal Mouldings team is always happy to serve you!
See Examples of